To assist you we have created some informative links.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
This site contains information about immigration and visas, along with necessary forms, addresses, and links to other government sites.

U.S. Department of State

This is the general information site for all aspects of U.S. foreign policy. It provides daily press releases on matters of interest to the international community and also posts the monthly visa quotas.

To find information specific to your country or region, you may also go to the Web site of your nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate by clicking Consular Office.

U.S. Department of Labor
This site provides information on all aspects of Federal Employment Law. For specific information about Labor Certifications, etc. click on “Agencies” then on “ETA.”

U.S. Social Security Administration
This site contains information on how to obtain social security numbers and cards, replacements, and other related issues.

Selective Service System
For those men who became Lawful Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) between the ages of 18 and 26, please go to this site to register.


tel :212.308.3999 | fax: 212.317.2946